Harry Potter Halloween Trivia from The Gold Standard of Trivia An Tabor Irish Pub Quiz
1. After leaving the Halloween feast in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, where did Harry and Ron knock out the troll?
2. In Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter skipped the Halloween school feast in order to attend what event? You need to answer what the event was and for whom the event was held to earn one point.
3. In Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, what did Sirius Black reportedly do to the Fat Lady's portrait?
4. In which village were James and Lily Potter hiding on their last Halloween night?
5. Just before Halloween in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, participants from what two other Witchcraft and Wizarding schools arrived at Hogwarts to participate in the Triwizard's Cup? (must correctly name both for one point)
<scroll down for answers>
This quiz brought to you by:
Second-Sunday Trivia at An Tobar
Who: Trivia-host Den is the MC, YOU need to attend
What: $5 entry fee per person (still cheap), cash prize; 3 rounds, 10 questions each; plus bonus round worth 15 points; In addition to 10 general-knowledge questions, second round will feature 5 Harry Potter alternative questions. Bring out your friends who are Harry Potter fans, and keep in mind there will still be high-quality general questions in that round for those who aren't. No limits on team size.
Where: An Tobar Irish Pub 600 N Lake Destiny Rd, Maitland, FL (Next to the Sheraton Hotel)
When: Sunday, November 9 at 6:00 PM
Why: To enjoy the comedic Chautauqua Conference in Q&A form known for over a decade as "the gold standard of trivia," to enjoy great food and drink at Central-Florida's best trivia venue, and possibly win cash. November's minimum prize will be $100. Bring some friends; share a miracle.
Harry Potter Halloween-themed Answers
1. the girls' bathroom
2. Nearly Headless Nick's 500th Death-Day Party
3. slashed it
4. Godric's Hollow
5. Beauxbatons and Durmstrang